Diptyque Candles



Have you ever wondered about the secret behind peace? It must have crossed your mind at some point. I can't stress enough that all you need to do is to keep it simple. Essentialism does not come easily. To quote one of my favourite books, The Little Prince, "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". Sometimes, we need assistance from the little things that grant joy and happiness. One of these little things is a candle.



Surely, you must have heard of Diptyque by now. It's quite a famous French company that sells scented candles, body lotions, and soaps (And if you read my blog, you must know at this point that I get weak at the knees for anything Parisian). If you want to achieve inner peace, I suggest you invest in a Diptyque scented candle. I first heard about these candles looking through my Instagram feed. The candle container looked so gorgeous in the picture that I couldn't resist looking it up on Google. To cut the long search for this perfect candle short, I ended up purchasing one for myself.




Let us take a moment to appreciate the careful simplicity of the package that not only contains but adorns its candle rightfully. There are instructions placed on the side of the box to ensure that your candle is kept in the best condition possible throughout its use.


There are a range of candle scents to choose from, but I ended up choosing Mimosa for its flowery, earthy, and light aroma. I nearly burst into tears because I was so delighted to have the candle in my hands. No exaggeration. 


Nowadays, entering my Mimosa-scented room after a rough day at school is the perfect release of all the negativity, toxins, and poisonous thoughts. All this pessimism is tossed into the air and purified by the heat of the burning candle. Congratulations. You've discovered the secret to peace. 

1 comment